Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taylor Kay

Here is our sweet Baby girl. She sleeps all day and most of the night, but she sure is fun to cuddle.
I think Whit likes her. He gets a little jealous that she gets to swing, I am not sure how he will ever give her his bed. He doesn't quite know what to do when she cries, he just kind of stands their and freaks out. But he always wants to pick her up and touch her face- we have to work on that one.

This was her first sponge bath at home. She just loved it, when I washed her legs and feet, and especially her hair.

10 comments:

Jackie said...

She's beautiful!!

PS-I've been having fun checking out your blog. :)

Christen said...

Marci, she is beautiful! I cannot believe those chubby cheeks and full head of dark hair!! So cute. Hope she's letting you sleep a little!

Karlee Turner said...

Oh my gosh Marci...she is so stinkin cute!! I wish I was there to love on her in person!

Tara said...

Marc she is beautiful! Congrats on the new addition!

Rachel said...

She is gorgeous, and look at all the hair. Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling good.

Ken, Kendra, & Kyson Nhep said...

What a doll! I LOVE all of that hair. Hope you are both doing well. Congratulations!

Jenna said...

she is precious! all the girls will be jealous of her lovely locks. congrats!!

Dustin AND Chelsie said...

She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Girls are so much fun! I miss you guys! Tell Jake we say hi!

Mother Teresa said...

I can hardly wait to come see Taylor and snuggle her rosy little cheeks and squeeze her to pieces ! carefully of course. It sure makes Whit look grown up,and such a sweet little kiss for his baby. more pictures, please.

The Frame Family said...

She is beautiful Marci!! I love all of her dark hair!