Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Family of Four!

It was hard enough before to get a family picture, now I have two kids to try and get to smile and be happy. I guess this will do.


This is Taylor at two weeks old.


Whit is sure starting to love his baby sister. Whenever he can't see her, he wants to look for her. He still trys to pick her up and hold her, but when I let him hold her on the couch it only lasts about 30 secs. and then he is done.

He just can't leave her side though, he had to play with his toys right by her.

Mommy and Tay.
Daddy's favorite thing is to cuddle with Taylor. They look so cute and comfy!

5 comments:

Andy said...

Nice family pic! Just tell Jake to ease off the cherry lip gloss next time.

Mother Teresa said...

What a beautiful family! I can't decide who's the cutest. I miss you all so much, I hope we get to come visit soon.

Calli Hayman said...

Marci! Yay! She's adorable and look at all her dark hair! Congrats on your CUTE family of 4 now :o)

The Jatens said...

Having a new baby around is so great! I can't wait to meet our little boy. I love all the hair. She is so pretty. It's so much fun to see if siblings will look like eachother. It's fun when they have their own "looks."

angerine said...

awwww, presh. Love the one of Jake and Taylor. adorable.