

Our little family on Christmas Eve.
Whit was so excited on Christmas morning. I don't think he really knew what was going on, but was so happy when he came down the stairs and their were some new toys. Yeah! It was really funny, if you notice he has different PJs on in each picture, Whit got these Cars Pjs that he has on in the picture with the horse for Christmas and as soon as he opened them he had to take off his other ones and He wore his "Cars" all day.
We went to see the live Nativity at the Zoo a couple days before Christmas. It just so happened to be probably the coldest day we've had all winter so far. So we got all bundled up and enjoyed the Nativity. Whit liked the animals, but didn't move much because he was so cold.
Here She is, Our Beautiful Little Girl. TAYLOR KAY SPENDLOVE! With quite the Chubby Cheeks and a Full Head of Hair. She was born on January 1, 2009. Weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 19.5 inches long. What a fun way to start the New Year.

Whit was having a fun time playing in the hospital bed.
Hmm.... What do you think Whit? Are you excited to have a Baby Sister. Well, I guess we'll find out.
We love our Sweet Little Taylor!

9 comments:
Congrats! wow. She really does have some hair on her. Lucky! You look great in the pics, too. She is beautiful!
She's adorable Marci!! I can't believe how dark her hair is, and how much she has! Congrats again!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! See is so beautiful! I love all the hair and the chubby cheeks.
She is so pretty! I love all of the hair! Congratulations!
We sure are excited about this sweet little baby girl Marci. You're going to have lots of fun playing with her hair, does she have any 'wild cowlick'? What's Whit thinking about her by now? You sure make a cute little family. We love you, Grammy
Congrats from us Marci and Jake and Whit!! She is SO SO cute. Love that hair. I am right behind you sister- can't wait to have this baby.
She is so cute! I'm glad things went well. We hope we get to see her someday.
Congrats on the new baby girl!! She is so adorable!! What a great way to start the new year! I hope the delivery went well!! How is Whit doing with her now that she is home?
Congratulations and Happy New Year! Way to start the year off right! I hope that you are recovering well and that the delivery wasn't too awful bad. Congrats again...she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment