Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Bump...Or is that a Basketball!



This first picture I took a month ago, about 32 weeks. The second picture I took yesterday, about 36 weeks. It is amazing- my belly just keeps growing. I guess thats a good thing. I am wearing the same shirt in both of these pictures and you can tell how much tighter it is getting!


I feel like a I have been pregnant for a long time, but at the same time it has gone so fast. I am so anxious to see this little girl!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look so cute! I wish I looked that good pregnant! Eli was sad Whit wasn't at the dinner on Saturday. He really misses him. Maybe we could have Whit over after you have the baby, to give you a break.

Calli Hayman said...

Yay for your cute and growing family! Your so cute prego. . .i hope i look that cute- when i'm pregnant. . .one day. . . :o)

The Jatens said...

You look really cute. We can't wait to see the pictures of your baby girl.

Mother Teresa said...

We are really excited to see this new little cutie. I miss Whit so much and you two of course. But you don't change as fast as he does. I enjoyed visiting with your mom last weekend, wish I could tag a long with her when she comes to see you in Jan. We love you, give the boys a kiss for me.

The Frame Family said...

Your belly looks so cute, and I know it doesn't seem like it to you, but it's not that big! My belly was HUGE!! That's crazy that the little one is almost here! Have you chosen a name yet?

Andrea said...

You're so good! You listened to me and put up pics of your belly! (Thanks) You look good! I hope she comes fast... and I hope its easier than last time! :)

Sara said...

Oh I love it!!! Your little girl is almost here! Although, this post is a couple weeks old so maybe she is here already and I just don't know it?! So exciting!