Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is Whit's awesome mohawk after the tub. It is his favorite thing to run aroung the house naked or in a daiper. I am sure he would do it all day if we let him.
Whit also "loves helping" with the dishes, or so he thinks he is helping.

Whit was having a great time playing with blocks with dad, I am so gald he knows how to entertain Jake.


These pictures I forgot to post earlier with the Christmas Pics. We took these at my Moms when it was snowing. So much for the Family Photo. I wish we could have all been in the same one, but it was to cold to find someone to take it.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Oh I love the mohawk! The pics in the snow are so cute- maybe you can photo shop it so you have one with all three of you in it?! Whit is too dang cute!

Karlee Turner said...

Hey Marc! I can't believe how big Whit is! He's adorable! So how's life back in Virginia? My friend's husband got accepted to Dental school in Virginia..they're still deciding, but I'll have to have them get ahold of you if they decide to come. I told them that you guys love it!

Lauren said...

Marci! It's Lauren (Neibaur) Lord. How are you? I had no idea you were married or had a baby! Crazy. Hope all is going great for you in Virgina. Come check out our blog if you want

www.nathanandlaurenlord.blogspot.com

Lauren

Anika said...

Your baby is so cute! What a cute little family you have!

Chelsey said...

I LOVE the mohawk!

The Frame Family said...

Nice mohawk dude! I can't believe he is already a year old! He is so cute!

Liz said...

Marci,
His hair is getting so long. I am so sad we missed each other over Christmas, just bad timing for both of us. I will be in Utah for the month of August, will you be there this summer at all? Well, if you didn't get my previous e-mail, I started a blog thanks to Karlee's persuasion (SP?), so check it out.... elizabethandaustinlewis.blogspot.com.
I miss you!

Hksedwick said...

Marci, I can just here him making his excited little scream when he is running around. Thanks for the jello and soup it really helped.

Karlee Turner said...

Just in case you wanted my opinion..I think it's about time you post on your blog :) I think its even more important when you live so far away! I just wanted to voice my opinion! Love ya!